Copyright 2009 National Association of Hispanic Nurses. All rights reserved.
Chapter Membership Benefits
Local chapters provide members with the opportunity to the address issues impacting health care of Hispanics at the local and state levels. Benefits of chapter membership include local continuing education, professional and social networking.
* Local scholarships and awards
* Regular meetings to discuss local community issues
* Chapter newsletter to keep up-to-date on local activities, events and job opportunities
* Local and regional networking opportunities
* Chapter events including local conferences, leadership training and networking receptions
* Student nurse mentorship programs
General (Full & Associate)
National Membership with Chapter
1 year - $125
2 years - $225
National Membership Only
1 year - $100
2 years - $175